Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013 We've gotten off to a good start this year. I've developed and written my very first pattern for sale based on a pinwheel quilt that I designed. I'm very excited to offer that up for sale on Etsy! Also, I have submitted an idea to Moda fabrics using pre-cuts. They are asking for ideas and wouldn't it be fun to get to design new quilts based on new fabric not even out yet?! My Etsy store has done better than I thought it would. I've been selling quilt tops on Etsy now for several months and it was really slow to begin with but the sales have increased steadily. Everyone in this house is still looking for a job. In my spare time I am continuing to study for the ALF administrator exam and hopefully will be able to take that in February. It would be nice to be gainfully employed again even though my spirit loves to design quilts and play with fabric. Blanche (the old cat) continues to enjoy life by the wood stove. She lives in her basket by the stove as you can see below.
This is my "Moda Pre-cuts" idea that I sent in.
I'll list the instructions for the Moda later or tomorrow. The sun is shining, it's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment