Tuesday, January 8, 2013

As promised, I thought I would go ahead and share the latest and greatest tops with you. I meant to do this earlier but we tried to set up the humidifier, (who doesn't have dry skin now?) and the one we set up (we have two) decided to pour water all over the carpet. Hmm, something must be wrong with it? Ya think?! So after mopping up the water we have now settled into the bed with the laptop. Isn't life wonderful? So here are some of the newest tops:
The top was made with a layer cake of Riley Blake fabric. I just love her design, very, very nice. Now to the favorite of the day, ready? Drumroll............ "Little Black Dress" by Moda I made this one out of a layer cake as well. And the leftover fabric.....we can't throw away fabric....so I took the fabric made squares out of it and put the squares on the corners. Pretty! Anyway, happy to share, if anyone has questions or wants the pattern glad to help out. Have a good Wednesday, oh, and for all you football fans ROLL TIDE!! Great game last night Crimson Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment