Saturday, February 23, 2013

Purchases from the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival

The weatherman had told us that today would be rainy, icy, sleet and freezing rain......not so much but since that was supposed to be the case I spent today going through my purchases from the Quilt Festival.  Some of that time was spent staring at the fabric trying to figure out what I'm going to do with it!  I love letting my mind race and trying to figure out what is the best way to use the fabric and the colors.  I was lucky enough to snatch a layer cake of Bonnie and Camille's Marmalade line which I've been unable to find anywhere else so I think I will use that to make some  more of my "dresses".  We'll see, but I do love those colors!  I also got a layer cake of Honey, Honey and a charm pack.   Don't know what those will be either......we'll continue to contemplate!
Well, we never did get the rain or anything else for that matter and the temp got up to almost 60 degrees.  It was a nice day for a walk so that's what I did this afternoon.  I started walking when I discovered that since I wasn't working, my muscle tone was going south.  I've now come to look forward to the walk everyday.  
I take my Administrator's exam this coming Thursday.  Some apprehension involved there but we'll let you know how it goes.  
Parents have been quiet this week.  Nothing new there. Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment