Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 13, 2013
The mountain is fogged in today.  Funny how the weather is so different here?!  I can look out the window, look up and see the top of Afton Mountain most of the time, today-not so much.  It doesn't appear that there is even a mountain there!
At any rate, giving you updates on a couple of the tops I've been working on.  This first one is a beauty, I used bleached muslin and the newest line from Sandy Garvis (sp?) Flirt.  It's a new twist on the Baltimore blocks.  The blocks measured 16 inches when I put them together.  The borders are scrappy and it turned out really cute I think! Don't you?




The next top is from my newest favorite designer, Riley Blake and her "Hello Sunshine" line.  I just LOVE this fabric, it is so bright and cheery.  I 've made two of the "dress" tops out of a layer cake.  You can find both of these tops for sale in my Etsy shop, VAMountainQuilts.  Check them out!




So there you have it! I've been busy!  I'm now working on two more tops, both from the Kate Spain, Curaco line.  I'll post pictures of them in a couple of days.  Take care and keep quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment