Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New treasures that I've been working on and some from the past year

Let's post some pictures of the new treasures I've been working on:
This one's perfect for Spring, isn't it?  Also for sale on Etsy.




"The Dresses" on Etsy.  I don't often do blues, greens and grays for this particular top.  I navigate more toward the brighter oranges and reds for this quilt top most of the time.  Just wanted to change it up here and do something different!



This turned out so cute.  It started as a little plain  until I added the ric-rack!



All of the quilt tops from here down were made in the last year, thought you might like to see them!
I call this the "Fire Star" and this one I made last year but I thought you might want to see it.


Don't you just love the ocean colors in this one?



This is a miniature quilt, measures 18x18 inches 

Miniature


This New York Beauty ended up measuring out at  30 x 48
So there you have it!  Some of the tops I've made in the past year and then some new ones!  Have a great day, it's cold and rainy here, a perfect day to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment