Monday, February 25, 2013

Friends in need

Got an email today from a friend of mine, actually she used to work for me in my  last job.  She has Lupus and was diagnosed at 14 with it.  She's been suffering lately with "flairs" and they've been making her life miserable.  They put in a Pic-line today so that she could get medication in her system faster.  I hate diseases, especially chronic ones.  I have a fairly bad case of arthritis but God was kind to me and gave it to me in my feet and hips. I think God knew how important it was to me to be able to sew so he decided to challenge me on another level.  Some days it's hard to walk, but I get by and my fingers work really well.  
I think hard and long about all of the people in this world who are "suffering" from one thing or another.  Maybe its a medical reason, maybe it's a psychological reason, perhaps it's suffering from abuse or neglect.  Life is fragile, take care of it.
I finished up several things yesterday.  I so love Sunday's!  They are fabulous days for quilting.
I'm going to post some pictures later, right now it's time for bed. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment