Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Yup, still here!
Still unemployed but have some interesting things on the horizon.  But, to the fun part, quilting A LOT!  Did pretty well on Ebay this past week, of course I haven't listed in months so it will take some time for everyone to realize I'm back on again.  mountaincottagequiltsandvintagetreasures if anyone wants to check it out.  
I've also set up an Etsy store: VAMountainquilts for that one.  I've finished some nice applique pieces that I've put on Etsy.  
When I say quilting, I mean piecing.  I don't actually quilt, I send that out to a long arm quilter.  I mean that I piece...........all the time.  It's either paper piecing or applique. I go to my sewing class tomorrow from 10am to 12pm, can't wait for that, then lunch with an old friend.  Should be fun!  We both love Chinese food so that will be the fare of the day.  Isn't it interesting that we look forward to a sewing class and Chinese food as the highlight of the day?  How things change as we age and I'm not minding a bit!




On to the applique...............

No comments:

Post a Comment