Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1, 2012
So just to recap, I am officially now unemployed with a nice severance package (10 weeks).  But still not feeling like it's the worst thing that ever happened to me.  There were 14 of us that were severenced today and I feel like I am one of the lucky ones with a little money in the bank and a nursing degree.  Some of the others I feel bad for, no skills and have been there forever.  
At any rate, quilting is my sanity.  I posted pictures of the little top I made earlier and I added some little applique flowers around the borders.  It turned out cute, I'll be listing that one on Ebay shortly.  I love making the little ones, average size is 20 inches square.  But they are fun!  I made another one earlier tonight, it's a Halloween based and made from a charm pack from Moda, full of halloween fabrics.  I'll post pics of that one tomorrow too.  Most of the little tops I sell on Ebay, have to support this habit somehow!  And now  with no job, hey, wonder if I can sew for a living??  Can you imagine sewing tops all day?  What fun that would be!  Later gator................

No comments:

Post a Comment