Tuesday, July 31, 2012

So tonight I've worked on a small top for Christmas (I promise I'll post pictures soon), a top that I am making out of Blitzen by Moda.  It's soooo pretty! and! a miniature top of Carol Doak paper pieced blocks.  A little schizo huh?  Or perhaps ADD tripping me up....in the middle I had a monster of a hot flash and had to turn on the box fan (yes, I have a/c, but sometimes it just isn't enough) and when I turned on the fan all the quilt pieces blew all over. Oh well, at least I can still bend down to pick them up, some people can't.  Needless to say, I didn't finish any of them but they are progressing nicely!  Tomorrow is the D Day, I shall be unemployed as of tomorrow at noon or thereabouts.  Ah, life, isn't it a joy?  We are somewhat excited to see what the next journey brings to us, God grant us the serenity...........Good night and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment